Simple Steps to Follow
If you are applying for PACE approval for the first time, consider these tips:
- Include all the information required to support your application. There are no site visits or interviews, so your application should clearly indicate that your program is following PACE standards.
- PACE approves CE organizations, not speakers or course content.
- Document your organization’s events only. Outside events will not be considered.
- Reference the sample documents to help develop your forms and processes when administering your CE programs.
- Complete the application one standard at a time. You can save your progress and return to the application later, if necessary.
- Plan ahead and apply at least 90 days before approval is needed.
- Review PACE-approval FAQs or call us with questions at 888.243.3368, ext. 4114 or ext. 4335.