Updated September 21, 2021
As a result of COVID-19, you are facing a myriad of challenges regarding office closures, staffing needs, emergency visit management as well as a host of other short- and long-term issues. AGD has compiled the following information and resources to support your business operation needs.
Center for Disease Control Guidelines Updated: This week, the CDC has released Interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Dental Settings during COVID-19 Response. Check out the update.
- Guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Emergencies Guidelines from Center for Medicare Studies (CMS)
- Office Closure Checklist (provided by Henry Schein One)
- Gordon J. Christensen Clinical Report; COVID-19 Special Report (Gordon J. Christensen)
- COVID19-Practice-Recommendations-Checklist (Levin Group)
- Coronavirus Survival Kit for Dentists (All-Star Dental Academy)
- Safety Precaution Considerations during COVID-19
- Steps to Stop Transmission
- Workplace Information (U.S. Department of Labor)
Plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses (U.S. Internal Revenue Service)
Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice (International Journal of Oral Science)
Most Important Coronavirus Question: Will I Get Sick And Die? (American Council on Science and Health)
The Coronavirus and Your Job: What the Boss Can—and Can’t—Make You Do (The Wall Street Journal)