|Review Cycle|| Application
| Decision Letters
|2||April 3, 2020*||June 30, 2020|
|3||June 12, 2020||Sep. 30, 2020|
|4||Aug. 21, 2020||Nov. 30, 2020|
|5||Nov. 30, 2020||March 31, 2021|
|1||Feb. 28, 2021||June 30, 2021|
|2||May 31, 2021||Sept 30, 2021|
|3||Aug. 31, 2021||Dec 31, 2021|
|4||Nov. 30, 2021||March 31, 2022|
*If you are unable to submit an application by April 3, 2020, please submit by June 12, 2020. If your approval lapses but your application is later approved, you will be given retroactive approval back to the date of expiration. Email questions or concerns to email@example.com.
When Should you Submit an Application for Re-Approval?
Providers can be approved for a period of one to six years based on how well they show they are meeting PACE Standards and Criteria and the length of their previous approval terms. Terms start and end based on when the applicant first applied for approval. Providers should be aware of their current term of approval because they are required to include it as part of the AGD PACE logo and approval statement on all forms of publicity and attendance verification forms.
- Providers unsure of their current approval term can find it online by checking the Find a PACE Provider page of the AGD website. If a provider is not listed, it means the provider does not have current approval, and organizers should contact PACE@agd.org for more information.
- Providers with questions on how to properly use the AGD PACE logo should review the Guidelines for Graphic Standards and Reproduction of the Logo for the Academy of General Dentistry PACE Program.
Check the table below to determine when your organization should submit an application for approval.
|Approval terms ending at
the end of:
|Apply by:||Decision letter
|June, July or August||Feb. 28, 2021||June 30, 2021|
| September, October or
|May 31, 2021||Sept. 30, 2021|
| December, January or
|Aug. 31, 2021||Dec. 31, 2021|
|March, April or May||Nov. 30, 2021||Mar. 31, 2021|
Reminder: This Review Schedule Is for Nationally Approved Providers Only.
Organizations with local PACE approval should continue to work with the approval representative in their state when reapplying for approval.
- Locally approved providers should submit applications to their local approval representative 60–90 days before their current term ends.
- Locally approved providers can also find their current term of approval on the Find a PACE Provider page of the AGD website.
- A list of local PACE approval representatives by state can be found online.