In 2005, AGD began requiring PACE-approved program providers to submit CE credits for all AGD members directly to AGD. As of Jan. 1, 2017, providers were notified that they must use AGD’s online roster to submit CE hours earned by AGD members to AGD.
As of Sept. 1, 2019, AGD stopped accepting any CE verification forms or rosters by mail, fax or email. All CE MUST be submitted electronically. Any CE submitted by mail, fax or email will be returned to the CE provider.
There are three options to submit AGD member attendance verification to AGD:
1. NEW CSV file upload.
CSV stands for comma-separated values and is a simple file format used to store data, such as a spreadsheet or database. Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables, such as Microsoft Excel or Apache OpenOffice Calc.
You must be logged into the AGD website under your provider ID number. Once logged in, you can access the form. For more information, reference the AGD CSV Roster Submission Guide.
To submit your file, set up your data in a common spreadsheet, such as Microsoft Excel, or use this template. The field/column headings must be in this order:
- AGD member ID number.
- Course date.
- Course title.
- Number of hours.
- AGD subject code.
- Delivery method.
- Instructor name.
2. Online roster form.
Before accessing the AGD online roster form, make sure you have all of the following information available:
- Contact person name and email.
- Course title.
- Name and credentials of the course instructor(s).
- Number of CE credit hours to be awarded.
- Course type (lecture, participation or self-instruction).
- AGD subject code representative of the topics taught.
- Course location (city and state is sufficient).
- Course completion date.
- AGD member ID numbers of all AGD members who attended the course. Note: You will need to ask participants for their AGD member ID number. You do not need to submit any information to AGD for participants who are not AGD members.
You must be logged on to the AGD website under your provider ID number. Once logged in, you can access the form. For more information, reference the AGD Online Roster Submission Guide.
3. API process.
Organizations with IT professionals familiar with API processes should contact AGD for a more streamlined method of submitting AGD member rosters.