With a new year just around the corner, now is the perfect time for every constituent to publish a year-end review. Doing so gives you the chance to reflect on the year with pride and satisfaction. And, while showcasing your successes, you also communicate value to members and demonstrate what AGD is doing with their dues. A year-end review can also be a useful tool in promoting AGD and attracting new members. Constituents should consider publishing a year-end review each year via the constituent newsletter or website
A traditional review should contain the following:
- A cover letter, signed by the constituent president or other elected officer, addressed to the constituent members.
- A succinct, easy-to-understand description of the organization.
- A summary of the constituent’s accomplishments or goals achieved during the year.
- A section that identifies any issues or concerns and any pertinent resolutions.
- A section that outlines goals, programs and meetings for the upcoming year and other pertinent information (this should come from the constituent president).
For more information, please contact Constituent Services at 888.243.7392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.