To become an AGD PACE-approved CE provider, review the PACE Program Guidelines, which contain AGD’s 13 standards and criteria for approval. Next, complete the PACE Application for National Approval. Applications are reviewed against these standards.
Apply for National PACE Approval if your organization:
- Offers continuing dental education courses in more than one state or province
- Draws a significant portion of participants from more than one state or province
- Offers self-instruction programs
- Offers protocol (onsite/in-office) courses
- Is located outside of the U.S. or Canada
AGD recently introduced an online application to make the application process more efficient and flexible. Once an application is submitted and accepted, your application will be accessible the next time you need to apply.
Before beginning the application, make sure to review the following documents:
- Preparing for the application: Find out what documents you will need to submit with your application. Having these documents available to upload will help you complete the application more quickly. If you are uncertain about any of the documentation, samples of required documents are available.
- General information: Familiarize yourself with the buttons and sections of the online application before beginning. This will help you navigate more easily.
- Step-by-step-guide: Detailed information to help you log in and complete the application one step at a time!
* Renewing applicants: Login with your provider ID before applying.
* First-time applicants: First-time applicants, click here to get an ID.
* Forgot your password? Email PACE@agd.org to reset your password.
*Got questions? Visit this page to learn more.
The AGD PACE Council reviews applications on a bimonthly schedule.
Payment will be required upon completion. If you are unable to pay by credit card or through a PayPal account, please contact PACE@agd.org, or call 888.243.3368, ext 4114.