To become an AGD PACE-approved CE provider, review the PACE Program Guidelines, which contain AGD’s 13 standards and criteria for approval. Next, complete the PACE Application for National Approval. Applications are reviewed against these standards.
Apply for National PACE Approval if your organization:
- Offers continuing dental education courses in more than one state, province or country
- Draws a significant portion of participants from more than one state, province or country
- Offers self-instruction programs or web-based programs
- Offers protocol (onsite/in-office) courses
- Is located outside of the U.S. or Canada*
AGD recently introduced an online application to make the application process more efficient and flexible. Once an application is submitted and accepted, your application will be accessible the next time you need to apply.
Before beginning the application, make sure to review the following documents:
- Preparing for the application: Find out what documents you will need to submit with your application. Having these documents available to upload will help you complete the application more quickly. If you are uncertain about any of the documentation, samples of required documents are available.
- General information: Familiarize yourself with the buttons and sections of the online application before beginning. This will help you navigate more easily.
- Step-by-step-guide: Detailed information to help you log in and complete the application one step at a time!
* Renewing applicants: Login with your provider ID before applying.
* First-time applicants: All applicants must be able to log onto the AGD website. Click here to request your credentials. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response during normal business hours.
* Forgot your password? Email PACE@agd.org to reset your password.
*Got questions? Visit this page to learn more.
ATTENTION: The current application for national/international PACE approval will be replaced on February 8, 2020. Most questions remain the same. Applicants who have started or are starting the application must submit the application by midnight Friday February 7, 2020. Applications that are started before February 8, 2020 but not submitted will need to be restarted on the new application. No information will be transferred over.
*Organizations that do not have a permanent location in the U.S. or Canada should follow the directions to complete the application for national approval, and will also be required to document that the organization is a dental school, continuing education program within a dental school, a national governmental health authority or a national membership association or society for dental professionals who is recognized and/or accredited by the appropriate governmental or private regulatory authority that regulates organizations within their country.
The AGD PACE Council reviews applications on a bimonthly schedule.
Payment will be required upon completion. If you are unable to pay by credit card or through a PayPal account, please contact PACE@agd.org, or call 888.243.3368, ext 4114.