The AGD Foundation works with AGD constituents, organizations, and corporations whose programs or projects align with its mission and goals.
Your donations to the AGD Foundation will go directly toward expanding the number of dentists and patients whom we are able to impact with our oral cancer awareness campaigns which include:
- Oral Cancer Screenings: Free oral cancer screenings, public service announcements, and risk factor prevention education materials are offered at the annual AGD Scientific Session to attendees.
- Oral Cancer Continuing Education Course: The course is offered at the AGD Scientific Session. Attendees of this course learn oral cancer examination techniques, and the course will culminate in the opportunity to examine live patients at the AGD Foundation’s oral cancer screening event.
- Electronic Silent Auction Fundraiser: The auction is open 24/7 via smartphones to AGD’s 40,000 members, as well as their families and friends. AGD members, constituents, regions, and exhibitors are encouraged to donate items for the auction.
- Grant Program: The AGD Foundation Grant Program fulfills the foundation’s mission by offering financial support for programs that promote oral cancer awareness, education, and/or screening that is independent of standard dental practice.
- AmazonSmile: You can donate to the AGD Foundation by shopping online through AmazonSmile. For each eligible purchase you make, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5 percent of the purchase price to the AGD Foundation. To start donating today, you must have an Amazon account. Be sure to select the AGD Foundation as your charity of choice.