This award has been established to recognize senior dental students from each dental school in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico who exhibit potential for becoming outstanding general dentists.
Criteria of award
- The award is open to AGD student members in their senior year of dental school who have indicated a desire to practice general dentistry.
- The senior student shall have maintained an academic scholastic balance between his/her clinical and didactic basis courses of study.
- The senior shall be considered in good academic standing with his/her graduating class.
- The senior student shall have demonstrated outstanding attributes conducive to exceptional doctor-patient relationships (i.e., a pleasant, outgoing personality).
Benefit of awardees
- The award recipient will receive a complimentary one-year membership in the AGD.
- The AGD will provide the Dean with a certificate, which is to be presented to the award winner.
Nominations can be submitted by AGD constituent leaders, the school of dentistry (through the Dean) and/or faculty members. Applications for 2023 are now closed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the membership team at 888.243.7392 or email@example.com.