We’re well into a new school year, which makes now a great time for constituencies to show support for local dental students and student chapters. Here are a few ways constituent leaders can use their enthusiasm and expertise to connect with student communities:
- Reach out to the local AGD student chapter president about activities and recruitment events they could help organize or participate in. Or, invite them to your constituency events.
- Encourage members to take part in AGD’s Mentor Match program, which pairs AGD dentists with local dental students.
- Offer existing chapters assistance with their chapter renewal form.
- If there isn’t a local AGD student chapter, reach out to your local dental schools to start one.
- Share materials about membership benefits available on the constituent resource page.
- Remind any dental students referred for membership that if they join now for 2020, they’ll get the rest of 2019 free. Student membership is just $20 for US dental students and $22 for Canadian dental students.
AGD also has membership services staff dedicated to dental students available to help your outreach efforts. To inquire about information and promotional materials based on your needs, contact 888.243.3368 or email@example.com.