Registration is now open for AGD2018, to be held June 7–9, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans in New Orleans. The advance registration rate will be available through April 30, 2018.
From advanced hands-on education to clinical and practice management lectures in an innovative one-hour lecture format, AGD’s annual scientific session has earned a reputation for offering some of the finest dental continuing education in the world.
Here are just some of the highlights you’ll find at AGD2018:
- Dentsply Sirona’s “360 Experience”
- Education tracks in an innovative, one-hour lecture format
- Dedicated networking lounge for students and recent graduates
- Head and neck anatomy cadaver course with Henry A. Gremillion, DDS, MAGD
- Implant placement cadaver course with Timothy F. Kosinski, DDS, MAGD
Also, during AGD2018 in New Orleans, the AGD Foundation will host free oral cancer screenings for the general public.
Visit the all-new AGD2018.org for more information and to register.