|Review Cycle||Application Deadline||Decision Letters Due|
|5||Nov. 30, 2020||March 31, 2021|
|1||Feb. 28, 2021||June 30, 2021|
|2||May 31, 2021||Sept. 30, 2021|
|3||Aug. 31, 2021||Dec. 31, 2021|
|4||Nov. 30, 2021||Mar. 31, 2022|
When should you submit an application for re-approval?
Providers can be approved from one to six years, based on how well they show they are meeting PACE Standards and Criteria and the length of their previous approval terms. Terms start and end based on when the applicant first applied for approval. Providers should all be aware of their current term of approval because they are required to include it as part of the AGD PACE Logo and approval statement used on all forms of publicity and attendance verification forms.
- Providers unsure of their current approval term can find it online by checking the Find a PACE Approved Provider page of the AGD website. If a provider is not listed it means they do not have current approval and should contact PACE@agd.org for more information.
- Providers with questions on how to properly use the AGD PACE logo should review the Guidelines for Graphic Standards and Reproduction of the Logo for the Academy of General Dentistry PACE Program.
Use the table below to determine when your organization should submit an application for approval.
|Approval terms ending at the end of:||Apply by||Decision letter mailed by:|
|June, July or August||February 28||June 30|
|September, October, November||May 31||September 30|
|December, January, February||August 31||December 31|
|March, April, May||November 30||March 31|
Reminder: This review schedule is for NATIONALLY approved providers only.
Organizations with local PACE approval should continue to work with the approval representative in their state when reapplying for approval.
- Locally approved providers should submit applications to their local approval representative 60 to 90 days before their current term ends.
- Locally approved providers can also find their current term of approval on the Find a PACE Approved Provider page of the AGD website.
- Click here for the list of local PACE approval representatives by state.