The Academy of General Dentistry is proud to announce the launch of a new application for National PACE Approval.
The new application is:
- Efficient. Applicants can click on a link when it is convenient for them and access the application. No need to print it out or manually attach documents and then re-scan.
- Convenient: You don’t have to complete the application at one time. You can log in and pick-up where you left off any time. Organizations can even let more than one colleague have access for easy information sharing and review.
- Secure: Pay online using your PayPal account or Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Effective Jan. 1, 2019, AGD will only accept applications for national PACE approval using the new online application.
To help you get started, the AGD has developed three different informational documents:
- Preparing for the application: Includes the list of documents each applicant will be expected to attach to their application. If you are uncertain about any of the documentation, samples of required documents are available.
- General Information: This document will familiarize applicants with the standard buttons and sections of the online application so you can navigate it easily.
- Step-by-Step-Guide: Detailed information to help you log in and complete the application one step at a time!
If you still have questions, the following article FAQs should help.