Be a part of Convocation at AGD2024
The Fellowship (FAGD) and Mastership (MAGD) Awards and Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition (LLSR) are AGD’s highest honors and represent a lifelong commitment to exceptional patient care.
AGD’s Convocation Ceremony pays tribute to the newest Fellows, Masters and LLSR recipients and takes place at the AGD Scientific Session. Share the stage with your peers during AGD204 in Minneapolis and get recognized for your hard work in front of friends, family and colleagues.
Immediately following the Convocation Ceremony, all AGD2024 attendees are invited to celebrate the achievements of this year’s recipients at the Convocation Celebration. Fellows, Masters and LLSRs are invited as honored guests and receive a complimentary ticket. All AGD2024 attendees and other guests may purchase tickets to the celebration.
To become a Fellow, Master or receive LLSR recognition at AGD2024, all requirements must be completed, and applications must be received or postmarked on or before December 31, 2023.
Need assistance crossing the finish line? AGD has the resources available to make your goal a reality:
- View your current transcript to determine remaining CE hours.
- Find the CE you need in the AGD Online Learning Center, CE Directory or Events page.
- Fill out an award application and submit it by Dec. 31, 2023.
- For those who have not taken the Fellowship Exam and need help studying, consider purchasing an annual study guide along with the Study Guide Supplement 2016-2020.
- Join an AGD MasterTrack Program in your area to team up with peers and stay motivated.
- Provide written verification of your volunteer activities; use the Volunteer Service Verification Form to document your volunteer activities.