AGD Fellowship Award
Stand among the best in dentistry by pursuing the AGD Fellowship Award.
To earn Fellowship, you must complete the following requirements:
- Maintain current AGD membership for three continuous years by Dec. 31, 2023, to begin no earlier than the month of dental school graduation
- Have a dental license that has not been suspended or revoked within the past five years and is not currently under probation, suspension or revocation
- Pass the AGD Fellowship Exam
- Complete 500 hours of approved CE
- Attend the AGD Convocation Ceremony, held during the AGD Scientific Session, where you will receive the award
For more information, download the AGD FAGD Guidelines.
All of the CE offered during AGD2024 can be applied towards this professional distinction. Additionally, AGD will be hosting the Fellowship Review Course and Fellowship Exam at Caesars Palace.
Fellowship Review Course
The AGD Fellowship Review Course is held each year at the Scientific Session. All members who attend will receive a complimentary electronic copy of the AGD Fellowship Exam Study Guide prior to the course. Handouts will be provided electronically and should be printed or downloaded before attending.
The Fellowship Exam
Attendees may register to sit for the AGD Fellowship Exam on the day immediately following the review course. The Fellowship Exam consists of approximately 250 multiple-choice questions and is administered during a one-day, four-hour testing session. It includes material from all dental disciplines and emphasizes clinical applications of accepted dental knowledge, techniques and procedures.
Apply for AGD Fellowship Award
To receive your AGD Fellowship Award in 2024, you must complete all requirements, apply online electronically, and pay the required fee by Dec. 31, 2023. Click here to access the online application. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
AGD’s Council on Dental Education will review your application by the end of March. You can expect to receive notification of the council’s decision by mail by mid-April, 2024.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.