Stand among the best in dentistry by pursuing the AGD Mastership Award.
To earn Mastership, you must complete the following requirements:
- Be an AGD Fellow
- Maintain current AGD membership for three continuous years by Dec. 31, 2023.
- Have a dental license that has not been suspended or revoked within the past five years and is not currently under probation, suspension or revocation
- Complete at least 1,100 hours of approved CE as an AGD member
- Of the 1,100 CE hours at least 400 hours of CE must be from participation courses in specific disciplines
- Of the 1,100 CE hours at least 600 hours must meet minimum hour requirements in specific disciplines
- Apply for the Mastership Award
- Attend the AGD Convocation Ceremony, held during the AGD Scientific Session
All of the CE offered during AGD2024 can be applied towards this professional distinction.
For more information, download the AGD Mastership Award Guidelines.
Apply for AGD Mastership
To receive your AGD Mastership Award in 2024, you must complete all requirements and submit an application and the required fee to AGD by Dec. 31, 2023. Click here to access the online application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
AGD’s Council on Dental Education will review your application by the end of March. You can expect to receive notification of the council’s decision by mail by mid-April, 2024.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.