Win $1,000 for your constituency by recruiting the highest number or highest percentage of members between now and Sept. 30. The Constituent Recruitment Competition began July 1 and focuses on the Half-Year Dues promotion. AGD Headquarters is asking all constituencies to focus on membership recruitment by highlighting local event information and comradery, as well as the Half-Year Dues promotion.
Here are the details:
- In order to qualify, constituencies must submit a brief description of the membership recruitment initiatives completed between July 1 and Sept. 30. Click here to submit a brief description. Descriptions must be submitted by Sept. 30 in order to qualify for the competition.
- There will be two winners:
- The constituency that recruits the highest number of active, associate and affiliate members (student members do not qualify) from July 1, 2018, through Sept. 30, 2018, will receive $1,000 to be used by your constituency for new membership programming or to enhance existing programs.
- The constituency that recruits the highest percentage of active, associate and affiliate members (student members do not qualify) from July 1, 2018, through Sept. 30, 2018, will receive $1,000 to be used by your constituency for new membership programming or to enhance existing programs. Percentage will be based off total number of active, associate and affiliate members in your constituency as of July 1, 2018.
- Winners will be announced via email Oct. 11, 2018. Winners must submit a description of the membership recruitment initiatives by Sept. 30 in order to qualify for the competition.
Additionally, you can use these other tools to help your constituency win the competition:
- Half-Year Dues Promotional Templates: Visit the Membership Chair webpage to download the Half-Year Dues postcard and other templates to use in your campaign.
- Prospective Members by Constituency Report: You can access the online reports of prospective members at any time. Log in to get this report, and many others, on the leader reporting webpage.
- Regional Director Assistance: Contact your regional director to assist with planning your recruitment campaign. They are a great source of knowledge and can help share ideas within your region and beyond.
Demonstrating the value of the AGD membership must come from both the national and local level, and we look forward to combining our efforts toward a successful membership recruitment campaign. As always, our team at headquarters is happy to work with you and assist with your local campaigns however we can.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.