Win $1,000 for your constituency by recruiting the highest number or percentage of members between now and Sept. 30, 2018. The Constituent Recruitment Competition began July 1 and focuses on the half-year dues promotion. AGD Headquarters is asking all constituencies to focus on membership recruitment by highlighting local event information and comradery.
To qualify, constituents must submit a brief description of the membership recruitment initiatives completed July 1–Sept. 30, 2018. Submit your description here before Sept. 30, 2018, in order to qualify for the competition.
There will be two winners:
- The constituent who recruits the highest number of active, associate and affiliate members (student members do not qualify) from July 1 through Sept. 30, 2018, will receive $1,000 to be used by your constituency for new membership programming or to enhance existing programs.
- The constituent who recruits the highest percentage of active, associate and affiliate members (student members do not qualify) from July 1 through Sept. 30, 2018, will receive $1,000 to be used by your constituency for new membership programming or to enhance existing programs. Your percentage increase will be based off of total number of active, associate and affiliate members in your constituency as of July 1, 2018.
Take advantage of AGD’s constituent recruitment resources:
- Half-year dues promotional templates: Visit the Membership Chair webpage to download the half-year dues postcard and other templates to use in your campaign.
- Prospective members by constituency report: Access the online reports of prospective members at any time. Log in to get this report, and many others, on the Leader Reporting webpage.
- Regional director assistance: Contact your regional director to assist with planning your recruitment campaign.
Winners will be announced via email Oct. 11, 2018.
Demonstrating the value of AGD membership must come from both the national and local levels. We look forward to combining our efforts to make this a successful membership recruitment campaign. As always, our team here at headquarters is happy to work with you on your local campaigns however we can. Contact the AGD Membership Services Center at email@example.com with any questions.