Past Massachusetts AGD Events
Becoming a member of AGD and your local constituent is one of the most beneficial decisions you can make for enriching your career and enhancing the profession. JOIN AGD TODAY!
Dr. Miguel A. Ortiz Live Dental Photography
Endodontic Mastership Lecture and Hands-On Program
This Mastership three-day lecture and hands-on program will provide detailed methods to improve clinical patient care and will demonstrate how endodontic therapy can be precise, predictable, productive, and, most importantly, enjoyable! Register Now!
Infection Control, Pain Management, and Risk Management
Meet your mandatory Pain Management & Infection Control requirements for licensure and 5 CEUs! Join the AGD at this upcoming meeting to take advantage of this FREE AGD MEMBER CE lecture. Learn more
"Update on SDF, Medical Management of Caries, and Minimal Invasion Dentistry" with Dr. John FrachellaDate(s)
This program will help you:
- Determine treatment options that simultaneously provide caries control and prevention.
- Choose the proper materials with the best anti-bacterial and re-mineralizing properties for adults and kids.
- Use combination therapy in definitive (not interim) treatments that are also highly preventive in nature.
- Short review of what SDF is and what it does.
- New evidence on better ways to apply SDF to lesions with and without glass ionomer.
- Better, safer, non-aerosol ways to remove soft decay.
- How to insure long-term retention of glass ionomers.
- How to provide SMART safely without aerosol.
- Codes and billing for Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID) combined with the Medical Management of Caries (MMC).
- Percent effectiveness plus time/cost analyses of MID and MMC protocols.
- Strip crowns and Hall crowns with no aerosol.
- Glass ionomer sealants - why they provide a higher standard for you and your patients.
- How to safely and effectively manage caries during COVID.
Dec 14, 2020 07:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)