Massachusetts AGD Event Listing
"Update on SDF, Medical Management of Caries, and Minimal Invasion Dentistry" with Dr. John FrachellaDate(s)
Dec. 14, 2020 at 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
This program will help you:
- Determine treatment options that simultaneously provide caries control and prevention.
- Choose the proper materials with the best anti-bacterial and re-mineralizing properties for adults and kids.
- Use combination therapy in definitive (not interim) treatments that are also highly preventive in nature.
- Short review of what SDF is and what it does.
- New evidence on better ways to apply SDF to lesions with and without glass ionomer.
- Better, safer, non-aerosol ways to remove soft decay.
- How to insure long-term retention of glass ionomers.
- How to provide SMART safely without aerosol.
- Codes and billing for Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID) combined with the Medical Management of Caries (MMC).
- Percent effectiveness plus time/cost analyses of MID and MMC protocols.
- Strip crowns and Hall crowns with no aerosol.
- Glass ionomer sealants - why they provide a higher standard for you and your patients.
- How to safely and effectively manage caries during COVID.
Dec 14, 2020 07:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)