Dental offices are limiting the number of people in the offices, keeping waiting areas cleared and maintaining social distancing guidelines. As a result, your dental team may ask that you wait in your car or outside the office until the team is ready for you. Once you are notified to begin your appointment, be prepared for the following steps.
- A staff member may take your temperature upon arrival.
- You will be asked to turn in your completed screening questionnaire or answer the screening questions.
- You might be asked to apply hand sanitizer to your hands upon arrival.
- You may notice the general dentist and dental team members are wearing more personal protective equipment than in the past. This is to ensure everyone’s safety and will not limit the treatment you receive during your visit.
- You will be asked to wear your mask while at the dentist’s office until you begin your treatment and when leaving your appointment.