Stay Out of Jail: Avoid Coding Errors (Coding Update)
Coding errors are predictable in today’s dental practice. Learn the top coding errors and how not to make them.
Speaker: Dr. Charles Blair DDS
Subject: 550-Practice Management
Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019: Noon and 7:30 p.m. CDT
Audience: General dentists, New dentists, Staff
Fees: $75 members and staff, $37.50 student members, $125 nonmembers
Coding errors are predictable in today’s dental practice. Learn the top coding errors and how not to make them.You will also receive new, valuable information on some of the
“hot” sections of the Current Dental Terminology (CDT) code, which you can use to identify and fix coding problems that lurk in your practice. Most practices can expect legitimate net increases in cash flow immediately by learning how to do it right.
Based on several thousand dental practices studied, these common problems were
• Consistent coding errors.
• Clinical protocol issues.
• Potentially fraudulent activities.
Dealing with dental insurance is overwhelming, but key coding strategies can save you
time, prevent hassles and keep you out of jail. Stop leaving money on the table as PPOs dominate the marketplace.
• Learn through predictive error correction how to avoid typical coding errors.
• Gain knowledge into narratives and documentation.
• Gain knowledge into clinical protocol sequences, particularly perio.