Patient care is a top priority for you. So is being on top of clinical research and industry trends. That’s why we provide you with the CE you need to assist you in your commitment to lifelong learning — from the time you leave dental school until retirement, and beyond.
AGD Dentures Webinar Series
Presented by Mark Lin, DDS
Conventional Complete Dentures: Available soon on-demand!
Digital Complete Dentures: Available soon on-demand!
May 15, 2018: Implant Retained Overdentures
Price for the series:
Members: $100 Members’ Staff: $100
Non-members: $200 Student Members: $50
Price per webinar:
Members: $50 Members’ Staff: $50
Non-members: $100 Student Members: $25
Building a Team of Everyday Leaders: A Team Approach to Patient Care
Tuesday, May 22, 2018, at 7 p.m. CDT
Presented by Mike Cindrich, MS
Sponsored by Crest Oral-B an AGD Lead Corporate Sponsor
"I Have a TMD!" An Introduction to Temporomandibular Disorders as Part of Comprehensive Care
Wednesday, May 30, 2018, at 7:30 p.m. CDT
Presented by Jeffrey W. Horowitz, DMD, FAGD, DASBA
Upcoming Events for General Dentistry
"I Have a TMD!" An Introduction to Temporomandibular Disorders as Part of Comprehensive CareDate(s)
1. Learn the proper examination protocol for temporomandibular joints (TMJs) and recognize presenting signs/symptoms
2. Learn to differentiate between occlusal anomalies and how to determine if an occlusal problem is the cause or a symptom of the TMJ condition
3. Understand diagnostic testing, including MRI, CBCT, Doppler and what we can learn from each
4. Understand the multifactorial nature of orofacial pain
5. Identify management options (surgical and nonsurgical) for TMDs
"Because I have to travel far for work, having CE offerings that I can complete at my convenience is amazing. What’s even better is the free CE offerings cover the cost of my AGD membership."