Distinguish Yourself Today
Distinguish yourself professionally by pursuing AGD Fellowship Award. Earning Fellowship through the attainment of quality continuing education (CE) culminates with receipt of your award at the AGD Convocation Ceremony held each year during AGD’s Scientific Session.
To earn Fellowship, you must complete the following requirements:
- Maintain current AGD membership for three continuous years by Dec. 31 of the year in which the application is received, to begin no earlier than the month of dental school graduation
- Have a dental license that has not been suspended or revoked within the past five years and is not currently under probation, suspension or revocation
- Pass the AGD Fellowship Exam
- Complete 500 hours of approved CE
- Attend the AGD Convocation Ceremony, held during the AGD Scientific Session, where you will receive the award; successful candidates are allowed three years following approval to complete this requirement
For more information, download the AGD FAGD Guidelines.
Apply for Fellowship
To receive your AGD Fellowship Award, you must submit an application and the required fee to AGD by Dec. 31 (to be considered for the class immediately following the application deadline). Download the 2019 Fellowship Award Application, or request the application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, apply!
Applications must be postmarked no later than Dec. 31 to be considered for the class immediately following the application deadline. AGD’s Council on Dental Education will review your application by the end of March. You can expect to receive notification of the council’s decision by mail by mid-April.