Sleep Apnea and the Dental PracticeDate(s)
Speaker: Dilaine Gloege CDA, CDC, CPC-A
Speaker: Glenda Hood MA, CPC
Subject: 550-Practice Management
Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019: Noon and 7:30 p.m. CST
Audience: General dentists, new dentists, staff
Fees: $75 members and staff, $37.50 student members, $125 nonmembers
Description: An increasing number of dentists are becoming interested in screening for,
diagnosing and treating sleep apnea. Whether you currently treat sleep apnea patients or are considering adding these procedures to your practice, this webinar will provide essential information required to obtain appropriate reimbursement from medical payers.
- Learn the dentist’s role in treating sleep apnea.
- Learn the medical codes for reporting sleep apnea appliances.
- Know how to report a snore guard.
- Understand Medicare guidelines for oral sleep appliances.
- Learn how to obtain reimbursement as an out-of-network provider.