Start Using Silver Diamine Fluoride in Your Practice to Become a Community Hero and Implement Using the Silicon Valley Bonus SystemDate(s)
|Presented by Dr. Chris Griffin
Members: $75 Members' Staff: $75 Student Members: $37.50 Non-members: $125
Subject Code: 430 - Pediatric Dentistry Credits: 1.5
With the FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation of Silver Diamine Fluoride, general dentists have never been in a better position to truly help the populations of patients within which the caries rate has been exploding.
Proper understanding of this emerging treatment can not only save teeth without traumatizing young patients, but also gives general dentists the opportunity to become a hero of their local community by helping those who are in most need of help.
- Understand a review of the overwhelming literature that the FDA couldn't ignore and that will make you question why we weren't routinely taught this therapy in our dental school curriculum.
- Understand Case Selection, Best Materials to use, and Clinical Protocols, so they can start using this therapy as quickly as next week.
- Know what a SMART Filling is and how to perform that treatment atraumatically using common inexpensive items you already have in your office.
- Be informed of current best practices in coding, documentation, billing, and team implementation strategies in this ever-changing landscape of this 'new' therapy.
- Begin organizing and tracking the tasks needed to implement SDF ideas and procedures into the practice.