About Mohegan Sun
A world at play and a world to its own, Mohegan Sun, created in 1996 by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut, is one of the world's most amazing destinations with some of New England's finest dining, hotel accommodations, retail shopping, live entertainment
Every turn leads to a new adventure with an indoor 55-foot waterfall, and electrifying water wall, the world’s largest and most spectacular indoor planetarium dome and the awe-inspiring Wombi Rock, a glowing crystal mountain made of imported stone that serves as the focal point of Casino of the Sky.
MOHEGAN SUN’S PREMIER DESTINATION INCLUDES:
- Two luxury hotel towers with a total of 1,563 rooms
- Two world-class spas
- The Shops at Mohegan Sun, a 130,000 square-foot retail shopping experience
- Over 40 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Three entertainment venues including a 10,000-seat Arena, a 350-seat Wolf Den and an upscale, edgy comedy club
- More than 275,000 square feet of meeting and function space
- A professionally-managed business center
- Two indoor pools
- A 17,500 square-foot outdoor sun terrace
- 3-story crystal mountain
- A 55-foot indoor waterfall
- An electrifying water wall
- More than 300,000 square feet of gaming excitement within three casinos: Casino of the Earth, Sky & Wind, including smoke-free areas
- Complimentary valet and self-parking available
For more information, please visit Mohegan Sun’s official webpage.
AGD2019 rate for a standard room at the Mohegan Sun:
- $169 + tax, July 14-19 and July 21
- $269 + tax, July 20
Room requests such as King, Double, Smoking and non-smoking are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Mohegan Sun will make every effort to accommodate requests.
The cutoff date for reserving guestrooms in the room block is Tuesday, July 2, 2019.