AGD2021 Hybrid Program
Registration is limited to the first 250 registrants.
The AGD2021 virtual option includes a pre-packaged selection of six lectures and two hands-on courses. The program will take place June 9–12 and live stream from the live courses being held in the Austin Convention Center. These courses are hard-to-find CE that will provide attendees with an educational experience and ability to earn credits while participating from home or office. Attendees who purchase the virtual option will be advised of a supply list for the hands-on courses that will include self-provided supplies and course-provided supplies, to participate remotely. The hybrid program is comprised of the following courses, and costs $749.
Wednesday, June 9
- “Airway Therapy For the Dental Team: What You Can Do For People at Every Age" by Steve Carstensen, DDS (full day lecture).
Thursday, June 10
- “Emerging Trends in Periodontics in the 21st Century: New Dimensions in the Etiology, Pathogenesis and Treatment of Periodontal Disease,” by Jim Grisdale, DDS (morning lecture).
- “Expedited Excellence Hands On: Increase Your Efficiency & Predictability with Direct Restorations,” by Joshua A. Austin, DDS, MAGD (afternoon participation).
Friday, June 11
- “Revolutionize Your Practice With Lasers,” by Timothy Kosinski, DDS, MAGD (morning lecture).
- “7 Case Presentation Stumbling Blocks and How to Overcome Them,” by Carrie Webber (afternoon lecture).
Saturday, June 12
- “Evidenced-Based Local Anesthesia,” by Arthur H. Jeske, DMD, PhD (morning lecture).
- “The New Era of Glass Ionomer: A Hands-On Experience!” by Joshua A. Austin, DDS, MAGD (afternoon participation).
**Please note speakers are subject to change**