COORDINATOR, MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS AND ENGAGEMENT
Under the direction of the Manager, Membership Development, assist in managing and implementing affinity programs and membership programs to enhance member engagement in programs, products and services. Assist with membership department activities and special projects, as directed.Work with Director, Corporate Relations to assist with administrative support for the AGD Group Benefits Council as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as project manager for membership affinity program provider fulfillment, as well as general membership engagement and communications related projects.
- Assist with administrative support for the Group Benefits Council. Assist Director, Corporate Relations with managing and implementing all Group Benefits Council directives and projects relative to affinity programs.
- Utilize email marketing system (Real Magnet) analytics to understand and evaluate membership engagement. Develop automated email marketing campaigns for affinity partners and sponsors as needed. Report out on analytics regularly.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Communications, Corporate Relations and Constituent Services Departments to promote the affinity programs. Manage deliverables for the annual marketing plan to ensure growth of revenue and enrollment. Manage the production of all affinity program marketing materials and Scientific Session exposure. Work with constituent services to distribute information to all constituent leaders.
- Assist in developing and managing the affinity program and Group Benefits Council annual budgets.
- Collaborate with Manager, Membership Development and Director, Corporate Relations on new program areas to provide value to AGD members.
- Respond to member inquiries about member savings and offers program with accurate and complete information. Be responsible for tracking all inquiries to determine the volume of complaints and trends.
- Fulfill affinity program agreements, including sending out mailing lists to affinity providers, coordinating in-house promotions, etc., as needed.
- Work with Manager, Membership Development toward increasing member engagement by executing new member engagement plan. Create metrics on member engagement and report out on success of plan and modify as needed, based on established metrics.
- Manage all member subscriptions for AGD’s publications and requests for mailing list purchases. Process subscription and mailing list payments and update mailing lists for monthly distribution.
- Assist with other department duties as needed.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
Education: Bachelor's degree
Credentials (years of experience): Three to five years professional experience with responsibility for multiple large projects. Association experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with AGD members, suppliers, and staff and present a positive image of AGD through these communications.
- Possess exceptional PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability and willingness to learn new software and programs as required. Ideally, some experience with accounts payables and receivables.
- Be flexible, creative, adaptable, and able to work on a wide variety of tasks independently and in a team structure, and maintain confidentiality,
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work additional hours and travel if necessary.
General Understanding and nature of the Position Description: In Accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills of personnel so classified.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources team.
AGD is an equal opportunity employer.